Qoob Boobblegum - the perfect pink backpack

DSCF4935



DSCF4926
DSCF4933
DSCF4905
DSCF4966
DSCF4903
DSCF4964-Edit
DSCF4899
DSCF4970
DSCF4896
DSCF4873
DSCF4868
DSCF4974
Backpack/Qoob Sweater/Urban Outfitters Pants/Choies Sneakers/Mango Earrings/Primark

Photos by Linh Tran
throughtheglass.photo

Hihi! Sorry about my messy hair and mad face, it was way too rainy to shoot.. Good thing is that my outfit was completely rain-proof! See this little pink backpack right here? Can you believe that it's from lithuanian brand? I know right!? QOOB is the new backpacks brand based in Lithuania and they follow the anti-leather trend, so that's why they are even cooler! As they just launched recently you get to choose one model in 4 different colors - black, blue, grey and pink. What I love the most about it it's the size and the french vegan material, which kinda reminds me of neoprene. It's soft, waterproof (as I tested myself lol) and non-scratchy fabric, with silky kinda lining and a small pocket with a zip (for your phone and small wallet). Maybe it's not the safest thing to keep your belongings in (we have a lot of bad people here in Paris) but definitely unique and different from what you see in the streets. I mean, I got sooo many compliments on it. So what do you think? Are you joining the vegan backpack club? If you are wondering... they have a sale now and you can get this babe for 65 eur instead of 95! Good deal, right?
Talk soon!<3

Post a Comment