Rosé, S'il Vous Plaît

>3Q1A6493-2


3Q1A6488
3Q1A6504
3Q1A6477-2
3Q1A6481-2
3Q1A6486
3Q1A6503
Dress/Popcherry Sandals/Public Desire
Photos by the best photographers here in Paris Linh&Duc from www.throughtheglass.photo <3 They do couples, wedding&lifestyle photos <3

Mood? Sipping rosé in one of the cutest places in Paris - Montmartre. Actually I'm not a fan of the quantity of tourists here, but that's only one of a few things that I don't like about Montmartre (oh look who's being a real frenchie complaining about tourists). Well I'm extra lazy so climbing up there sucks for me too (of course I use funicular but before that there are like more than 100 steps to get out of the metro!!!)
I would like to tell you more about my life but I don't have any ideas lol. I got home like 3 hours ago and I'm just so tired from work haha.. and I have 3 days more 'till my "weekend" that's not even a weekend, just 2 days break lol. Ok srrsl I need to stop complaining, at least I have a job, right?
P.S LOL have you spot that in all my recent posts the 1st picture is like me sitting somewhere wtf? haha 
Talk soon babes!<3

2 comments

  1. We stumƄled over here сoming from a different website and
    thought I should check things out. I likе what I see so now i'm
    following you. Look forward to looking at your web page again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up friends, its impressive article concerning educationand entirely explained, keep
    it up all the time.

    ReplyDelete