15 arrondissement

Gabriele-9


Gabriele-8
Gabriele-5
Gabriele-7
Gabriele
Gabriele-6
Gabriele-10

Welcome to my hood - 15 arrondissement or 15 dictrict in Paris, where I currently live. I think you all know that it's been a month since I left Lithuania and started my new life in the beautiful capital of France. My life has changed a lot since then, I think you can spot the differences because I post not that much. Well, I still love Paris with all of my heart, but it was (and still is) a little bit harsh on me. My phone was stolen, I got kicked out from a job for no serious reason, and adult life sucks (not to mention that I'm here on my own and I can only count on myself) But still, that was my dream, right? So for now I'm just trying my best to get my life together and find a new job (and speaking about that, fuck you french people for asking fluent french from a lithuanian girl, and that is LITUANIE and you should learn some geography before asking me 10 times where it is) But yeah, speaking about people who are not french, I was happy to meet Macca from Singapore, who took these pictures. Btw, he's from the 15th arr. as well! We had fun time developing our hood and finding the mysterious ecological garden, where some strange barefoot man with long grey hair welcomed us and introduced to his crazy loft. He was a true artist, haha. We were kinda creeped out at first but ended up laughing and taking pictures in this strange place. Afterwards, we spent like 2 hours talking, comparing education in our countries and talking about crazy times when we almost died lol. It was so nice to finally make a friend and just have a nice chat, because I'm crazy alone here

P.s If you want to get this cute polka dot dress from Romwe, click here: https://goo.gl/eY4Z8H  

Talk soon <3

2 comments

  1. I think that this post is quite disrespectful and also quite stupid. I understand that you feel a bit devastated about phone and your job, but I don't really understand how you expect to get into a job without knowledge of French language. Also - before blamimg them for not knowing geography, take a look at your own grammar in English - it's geography, not georgraphics. Goodluck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know french, so chill:) wow, didn't know that one word is the whole grammar. Btw, good luck is 2 words babe;) bye

      Delete