Prom look for Ozas

IMG_8669


IMG_8672

IMG_8676
IMG_8688
IMG_8701
IMG_8705
Dress,shoes/Zara
Makeup/Giedre Vadopalaite(Giedra makeup&hair)

Hey! You've probably seen the article about our prom looks for Ozas shopping center on 15min.lt, but I wanted to share more photos with you! I really enjoyed picking up pieces and thinking what would suit a modern school girl, of course, I thought what I would wear if I go to my prom (sadly I'm leaving for Paris this month) Most of you were really kind on instagram and I got lots of compliments on this dress, so I think that this look was a success. I felt very feminine and confident, the shoes were very comfy and I loved the style of this dress! (reminded me of Balmain)
P.S You can win 50eur Ozas gift card for your prom look on my instagram, so head over and participate! Good luck;)
Talk soon<3

2 comments

  1. Hello, interesting cut for a dress. What is the material used?
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure it's polyester as it is from Zara

      Delete