à l'école

IMG_4616
IMG_4665
IMG_4629
IMG_4478
IMG_4646
IMG_4685
Coat/ReplaySkirt/AtmosphereTurtleneck/ThriftedBackpack/Parfois
Glasses/Clic clacShoes/Dr Martens

Looking cute at school? It's possible. Even if you're like me, always late and never getting enough sleep, here are some tips for you:
* Get used to picking your outfit in the evening, the day before school (still trying to get used to this stuff, bc I just wake up, open my closet and pick whatever top that I see first)
* If you are just like me and you don't see the point in putting on makeup for school, but feel like your face looks dead without it, get a pair of glasses - even if you don't need them. You can get fake ones at Zara and etc. - with glasses you can look good even if you're not wearing makeup. They make your features pop and enliven your face(talking about me, in the morning I'm just too lazy to put my lenses in lol, so most of the time I'm wearing glasses)
* Don't forget to eat your breakfast and never go out without putting on moisturizer and lip balm!! Moisturizing is the key to success!

3 comments

  1. Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice while
    you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a blog website?

    The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your
    broadcast provided bright clear idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. When someone writes an article he/she keeps the image of
    a user in his/her mind that how a user can know it. So that's why this article is amazing.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel this is among the most significant information for me.
    And i'm satisfied studying your article. But wanna statement on few common issues, The website style is perfect, the articles is in point of fact great : D.
    Just right process, cheers
    Website: http://herb24.space

    ReplyDelete