Blue stripes

IMG_0448
IMG_0586
IMG_0551
IMG_0655
IMG_0701
Dress,bag/Zara
Glasses/Clic clac
Bracelet/Mango
Anklet/Rutuliukai
Espadrilles/L'estrosa

Few days ago I realized that my hair is so long now! Well you probably think that they are short haha but for me they now are the longest that I had in a few years. I think I will keep it in that way. I started to like them, haha. But changes are coming... I won't tell you yet, but you will see;)
I made some collabs with cool brands this week, can't wait to shoot those outfits! And ofc, I will be doing Back to school post again! Are you excited? Ahh and I need to edit a video from Warsaw for you guys! I feel super motivated this month and want to try something new in blogging (La mode frais turns 2 this month, that's why) and I can't wait to share all those things that I came up with. Hope that you are just as excited as I am!<3

6 comments